New Theme and Search
1 min read • May 24, 2019 • Mark A. McFate
I recently made changes to this blog that made the old theme “un-responsive”, it no longer reformatted nicely for small, mobile devices. So I’ve switched the theme to use hugo-theme-m10c, and I think it’s a welcome improvement.
In addition, I found this repo which provides an awesome wrapper in the form of a very elegant Hugo theme component around some work that I mentioned in an earlier post, namely this awesome gist. Consequently, the mark.js keyword highlighting that was “broken” in my earlier search implementation is now working!
And that’s a wrap. Until next time…